March 3, 2009

First Official Poster for Michael Mann's Public Enemies

I've been excited about this release since I first stumbled across it just looking at what some of my favorite directors had in the works on their IMDb pages. I immediately told everyone I knew about it. I mean, it's Michael Mann, director of Heat and many other great crime dramas over the past 20 or so years, teaming up with two of my favorite actors in Johnny Depp and Christian Bale and placing them into the heights of the gangster era, the 1930s, as one the most notorious gangsters of all time (Depp as John Dillinger) and a top FBI agent trying to aprehend him (Bale as Melvin Purvis)? What's not to get excited about? Anyway, there have been a few on-set photos leaked out over the past months, and finally a little teaser at the end this year's Oscars mixed in with a montage of some highly anticipated films coming in 2009. Now, we've been given the first (of what I assume will be many) teaser posters for the film coming this July 4th weekend. Do check it out...

0 Comments:

 

| blogger templates